Saturday, January 30, 2010

Flying Without Wings

Not all the corporate sectors work efficiently. I had to call 5 times at 1300 88 3000 to get my last year enrich miles, last night. I received none of my miles statement for the whole 2009. Malaysia Incorporated? Only after the sixth time ringing them, they finally emailed me the new password. Malaysian nowadays are facing serious problem with the government sectors. Peoples always planted in their mind that only the corporate body works good and excellent. They always blamed the government. To them the way government works, sucks. What is the different between queuing up at the JPJ and the Maybank. You still have to queue anyway. It is just the same thing, right? Why can’t they blame the bank? Last time I had to fight with a low cost carrier officer regarding the flight delayed almost half day. I think the public especially Patrick Teoh should shut their mouth up from noising and mumbling here and there and keep complaining other peoples without doing anything. What ever sector are we in, we are just human. Human makes mistake.
This article is composed with the little help of WiFi@ KLIA.

P/s I wonder how Patrick Teoh will react if he has to lias with people like Beck.