Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine-The Saint of Love (Part I)

February is always be an important month for me. Besides celebrating the Valentines and enjoying a day leave on Federal Territory day, February is also my wife birth month. Being a husband, I never forget her birthday, the Feb 15th every year. I rarely giving her a present or flowers, but I never forget to wish her, on the day it self.
As a mother of my two princesses, she always keeps busing with the home made business. From preparing a weekend breakfast, feed the milk, clean up all the messes we made ,wash our clothes , she always keep all the things as her responsible and that’s make us took for granted most of the times.

Last week, I sent an email to her with something like this, “You only will get your birthday present on my birthday”. It sounds silly for a birthday present. Isn’t it? And guess what…? I bought a flight ticket to Bangkok which the departure day will be on my birthday at April 30t h. It cost me only RM 308 and that is still okay for me as I believe she deserved it...Mmmuah to u..Darling

(continue reading Part II in different mode)