Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How To Think Like Mahathir

I hardly finish a sci-fi book or even a very technical book. I never finished Stephen King and Nora Roberts books genre, but the moment I read a book by Dalina Ismail entitled “How to think like Mahathir”, it made me enjoy from page to page and somehow rather made my wife sick of me. The book is not asking you to think like Mahathir and (c’mon who the hell are you wanted to think like him, a stateman compare to nobody...aahaks)
It gives guidelines on how the reader can develop his or her mind to achieve a stage where he or she can benchmark great people's way of thinking or knowledge & skills like Tun Dr Mahathir. The reader will be exposed to a better understanding of the conscious and unconscious mind and functions.
It also makes the reader understand the sameness and the difference between physics and metaphysics. Lessons about energy cause strange phenomena by the unconscious make sense. Learning how to think like someone is a strange phenomena .It just tells how he would think using three elements in our body which are conscious, unconscious and subconscious part where you can manipulate and be a beneficiary.
Don't be too excited and wish to be the next Prime Minister because this book just drive you how to connect the inner space and the brain to produce a better decision.

The preface by Dr. M also encouraged you to read a lot as he said I never thought of myself a thinker until some people, journalists mainly describe me as a thinker. I had always thought everyone thinks in the same way I do. But apparently most people do not. They seem more on feeling and instincts”. That’s statement strongly proved he is really "himself" and he is really a great thinker and different from others. A lot of diagram will help you to understand the technical terms.

The book will teach you the way of thinking precisely and you’ll get in touched with paranormal deed, the energy, psychic and the ability you have without you discover yet. It also gives a detail explanation between, physic and metaphysic and the most important thing is the science behind God’s creation. The best sentence captured in the book is taken from Hadith Qudsi “if it were not for my love for you Muhammad, I would not have created Cosmos"-.....Man can be said to be God's love energy in human form .Believe me this book is extremely radical and very good.