Sunday, January 30, 2011

House of the Waited Holly

February is always in my mind. The Valentine's , my wifey birthday and Raya Cina always fall on this month. But for this year I am going to move to another house which is not that far from my current house.
The moment I received the key from my lawyer, I started the gear to do what ever necessary. The quit rent, changes of utilities bill's name, the ownership title and paint the new house. My weekends schedule filled with painting the wall, call the contractors, wiring works, replace the old bulbs, bla.. ba...
I advertised my house fro rental at mudah.com at 11.00 am and gosh.. I got 24 missed calls at 12.45 on Feb 27Th. and that's taught me how efficient the internet advertisement and for those for really on house hunting or tenants hunting , my advise is just go on the net . Don't hire the agent and it will cost you money . Besides they will do the same thing which is on mudah. com or iproperties. There are few numbers of tenancy candidates who came along to have a visit and see the house. From the big boobs with nigger , the clumsy husband with his so called RM 50 deposit and finally I decided granted to the needy ones.
I love Dato' Demang's house very much . The communities are good and there's no issue on race and taboo. Everybody seems understand and tolerates except the school bus who always trespassed our neighbourhood area.
The most thing I am gonna missed is Danyah, the cute Indian Girl next door who never fail to say hi to me and her crying every morning. I really missed that.
The rest like Yogesh n Magesh , En Sabri, Kak Mas , Encik Zainal , Mani, Krishna , Auntie and Faizal, they are rally good buddies, good neighbours.
The new house route might be a lil bit up and down coz of the slope to my house is quite hilly and and I might take another extra 15 minutes to reach the office. I am now in the mood of friend hunting at BPP and I just met Kevin, Lau, ChinEn. Mohamed, Ricky,Harshid and Zaki. Please accept me for the way I am. Equine Rules...