Monday, May 30, 2011

Debt With A Cause

I always puzzled. Puzzled of reality of life and sometimes fighting with my own unachieved wish. My heart said the real of life of being me is just simple but deep down inside it had never been a simple life as what my heart said. I always crumple at the end of the month. The doors of debt always being knocked by the hands of bills almost every corner of life. Spending is always more than the pay and the reality of life is a narrow path. Breathing with insufficient oxygen suffocates the daily routine.
BA’s breakfast had increasing day by day. The mark of RM5 meals made me hates the lady at the counter. No wonder Pak Atan had left the stall after the having a meal that day. I guess, he can’t afford to pay. Kak Siah is even worse. After she launched the new appearance of Nine & Ten cafĂ© with the party wall cut, she managed to cut almost everyone’s head with the expensive price.

Yesterday new tariff of electricity had being sworn. According to media rats reported 4.4 million peoples would exempted from the bills increased. After a thorough reading, I’ll be out of that. The most slander mainstream newspaper said the usage of below 300kWh would be no difference. Again, the capitalist rules the world. Isn’t the world belongs to them? Sad unsaid. My saving is getting smaller day by day. At the same time, the double-decker bus at Victoria Station’s poster at my house keeps haunted my decision I made last four months. Hrrrr