Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tanjong Pagar

I'm not a political observer who can see the diplomatic relationship between the two countries from the view of the paraglide. But in some how rather I might say that the decision of the shut down of the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station operation had made me sad and worried. Many things related to me that I had recorded at the old poor station. It was the place where I took knap before proceeding to the KretaAyer to do my site survey research for my thesis last time. It also was a place where I met Wan Shyrell, last year when Zareene and I tried to throw out our grief after found out Shahnaz having hyphothyroid

In many corners in Tanjung Pagar Station, , I really missed warung M. Hassan That’s where I find the best Mee Rebus and Briyani Gam in the world and the teh tarik was so irresistible.

Obviously, it is a common sense that every one hates if strangers come across our border and trespass our livelihood. . The location of Tanjong Pagar which is situated at south of the Singapore and allows Malaysian across the island may irritated Singaporean. As an exchange of the development, I heard two pieces of land will be replaced. One is near the Padang, where I saw the Red Hot Chili Pepper concert in 2002 and another one is somewhere near Rocho, JB-Singapore bus stop.

From Tanjung Pagar, we can walk and continue to take the MRT somewhere near Cantontment which is Outram Park. It’s a bit near to Sentosa compare if we have stop at Woodlands after this.I ‘m not sure what would be the nearest station to Woodlands. If I am not mistaken, that is none of that. I wish Warung M Hasan will be moved to Woodland soon, so that those passenger from Malaysia still can enjoy the awesome meals there. Suddenly, kacang pool at Warong Wan Chu came across into my mind. Gerek se ....