Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paganizer

I am rude, harsh and naughty by nature. But that‘s doesn’t justify any bad deeds and wrongdoings to my family and lovely kids. I love them more than everything on earth. I am not romantic person as sweet as Seth Tan , a ‘manufactured’ hero that my wife really adore with , but deep inside I knew she loves me so much and thanking God for having me as a husband. As far as I concern I never put palms of my hands on her face. The life so far as husband and wife and family by and large is pretty much awesome.


I read and shocked something reported from Malaysia Insider that one of feminine activists urged Malaysian women to serve their husband as the first class hooker. What the hell is that to put a wife with parallel with prostitute and that’s something damn stupid back to pagan time where all girls’ babies would be assassinated. In pagan time women are be threaten like a slave. Do they think that marriage is all about sex? I just don’t believe that kind of point of view is still planted in some peoples brain cells. Though I don’t quite agree the women should be the leader but to put, women as low as that is just the worst humiliation of modern people.

read this.