Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Looking to my daughter's eye

Raising kids now is costly and it may up higher everyday as per our expenses being controlled by capitalist. Thinking of the worst case happens to my princess in the future, I think of something considering all of my applications for her insurance were rejected. Shahnaz’s health now is improving positively and she is talkatively has some argumentative with me with her own language. Yesterday was unfortunately for her as she first fell down from toy bike and second fell from our sofa like coconut dropped. Her ability in speech makes me dizzy a little bit but our pediatrician said it is normal for a hypothyroid kid. Shahnaz is not entitled for any Malaysian insurance due to her sickness.
As a result Zareene and I decided to purchase her a house so that future wise she just doesn’t have to worry to think about it. Not to jeopardize her monthly income in the future, I commit for another house for at least the rental fees would go for her if she might not able to work . For Kakak , she is normal, I assume she 'll proceed as normal life so that she can stay in our current house in the future . At least she doesn't have to commit a housing loan. Not intent to proud of it and just be ready for the future. True enough, my father not just left an IC for me to grow,but with his hard earn to get me a good education so that same goes to me to transfer it back to his hereditary. Well I am getting more from what he got last time so I give more to my kids. Close friend of mine, has beg to differ with my idea but I believe it just a temporary and not until he 'll be getting his newborn, I believe he'll thinking the other way.For the way I'd being granted, I'll give better then.
Those are our plan but off course God’s plan the best for both of my kids