Monday, June 14, 2010

Confondre :- Sourd-Muet Paresseux

It’s been half a year I feel like a tedious lion. I was a loudness person, aggressive, energetic and full of adrenalin. That was before. Now I couldn’t concentrate on my job at all like an aimless compass bearing. I just don’t know where to start, who to blame and what should I do next. Is it a pay of maturity or just a symptom to be a dinosaur.

Sometimes I feel like I want to do what I’ve done before but the face of daughters just disallow to do so and I feel guilty .Unlike Shrek, who wants to runaway from the routine and made a stupid agreement with Rumplestitstin, I won't do such thing like that. I ‘d rather to be a father rather than be a stupid vagueness bachelor. God has created human and heir to save the creature.

I trapped in monotonous conspiracy created by the situation. Ma al lata'it. God boost me the spirit and give me the strength capsule.