Sunday, June 6, 2010

You Give Love A Bad Name


This week I had been busy with the loan submission. As my lawyer informed that there is no more issue of consent to transfer as Marcella Aloysius had been confirmed declared as Bumiputra. She asked me to pursue with the loan. Now I understand how hard Sarawakian Bumputra’s to convince the authority the status of themselves especially in the issue of properties and land matters. In most cases, their names play big role of rejection. I was told by someone, it will be easier if they put their name in aborigine sounds like Kanang , Tanduk, Cipan and whatever names rather than western . When Christian’s name appears in their application, then it’s quite uneasy for them to convince their Bumi status. One friend of mine was having difficulties to register her son for ASB because the name sounds English and born somewhere in Liverpool.Its quite funny when some Malaysian so eager to put their kid's name in English but physically totally contradicted. In Malaysia, a name does take into account in any business deal. Give a good name to the love ones

P/S My name is Bond, James Bond. Nenek aku , Che Embon