Saturday, June 12, 2010

Snippet

I must admit that those text in this blog are my own ‘English’. I hope that the viewers wouldn’t treat it as good as rantingsbymm. Of course Marina and I are two different person who came from two different worlds. A comment from Elina left me flabbergasted. What the hell she wants. Elina, a yuppie girl had commented that my words here is crap and doesn't sounds urban English. I do agree with that but at least I tried.
My father was a rubber tapper and never speaks English for the whole entire life except using the word ....Okay. Same goes to my mother.
Elina was brought up in silver plate and never get her own money for a living and I am damn sure she never washed her own panties... Unlike her, I woke up every morning and I had to shower my daughter where else she is still single at the age of 30, free of commitments and her credit card is totally parental subsidized. Knowing that she is childish, I ignored her.

The reason I blog here is just to throw my ideas and another reason is to sharpen my English. I believe the viewers of my blog are mostly middle class and understand my simple English.

Credit to Alyaa… I like your latest post
p/s aku sebenaqnya menyampah dgn anak org kaya yg x reti survive dan belagak mcam pu**mak ni
( Alya ..not you)