Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Wall of Berlin


There's no one can console me now.
The WC 2010 seems football team all star had left earlier the schedule. Italy, France, England, Brazil and the latest one Argentina had fallen.
Maradona had said; The God just want the Argentine’s play great game and send us to be the champion”.
From the game last night seems the Berlin Wall is too strong for the blue white army.It's too tough to be rampaged. Messi, Higuan, Tevez...they are all scarecrows.
************************************************************************************************************
Franz Backenbeur had said “ we came here with Kaiser and Hitler.." in WC 1986.
Sorry, Don’t cry for me Argentina!!. Now I cry for myself..Whoaghhhh!!. This time around I just predict the Nazi will suffocate the Matador in another Holocaust, I guess

p.s Hmmm I think I have the German's flag hanged on partition wall......