Friday, July 23, 2010

Culvert Drain Face

Writing about the office is something I always hate. I normally use this blog to deliver my deep expression to something happens on earth globally generally. I write my opinion myself long hand. I find it does not interrupt my flow of thoughts. But sometimes the office problem is really annoying me and it killed me softly.
I don’t want to be a space creator of battleground but some people forced me to do so for some reason they knew. Recently, one of my colleagues had made mistake and she’d being screwed up by my new boss right in front of me. It’s definitely her bloody mistakes and I know that she knew about it. Since that she gives her culvert drain face to me and act unprofessionally. I believe that she think I had poisoned my boss to make hell of her life. Please. I don’t do such a stupid work and if you had made the mistakes just admit it and please don’t give your awful face to me because I realized for quite so long that you are not pretty at all.
I can be repulsive person if I want to, but this lady really had an attitude problem. I still remember the last time her subordinate came to me and flooded my workstation. She cried asking to be transferred. Some say let bygone b bygone. We should forgive and forget .But as for me; this one is something good to be remembered. It is easy to say if you are not the subject of plotting and vengeance. I’ll try to forget this thing.