Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pissed Off!!!!

Is asking someone money to buy a brand new car is practically right deed or not? Can it be considered as need your favor or just take for granted? Someone’s marriage on the rock, she seeks me for advise and moral support but on top of that asking me for car deposit. OMG . If she could knew, almost every single day I went to the office with my friend’s car.
Zareene and I only have one car and that’s how we survived for the past six years. That is something that we can afford with .Why must I grant a person thousands ringgit where I can use the money to purchase another car for myself? Helping people will be meant if we give someone money for charity purposes but not to buy something. I am damn sick and tired to listen this couple’s problem. ....but out of all the people why they picked me to get into their trouble. I don't want to interfere this Trouble's Couple ...Pissed off!
PS Pandai kawin,pandai la settle sendiri...Bodos .... aku x dak mood nak ber"zakat" buat masa terdekat ni