Monday, July 5, 2010

Don't Count Your Chickens Until They Are Hatched.

It is not really sensible to rely on something that has not yet happened and may not ever happen. It may not ever happen...isk ...isk!!! I met the man, but from the respond it's surely not on my side.I must remind myself, my time was past due so that it's others time. Nevermind..the Bollock.!!! just stick to the old one.
Recently on the other occasion, Hasrun told me he'd being granted 14% dividend and he asked me whether I am qualified to be in the list of recipients. Badly, the receptionist at Jalan Semarak said " No Sir, your investment is under probation...so you have to wait for the next July"..
I may be the beneficiary next year if what was written in Suara Keadilan absolutely false and fraud.
Six...Six.. Six...the number of the beast ...Shit...Shit Shit I am again missed..