Sunday, May 13, 2012

My friend of misery


Disturbia was awesome. While waiting for the news headlines, I flipped my messages  and see a complaint about his brother from my close friend. His brother who are also friend of mine do weird he said.  It’s very hard to have a friend who born stubborn. It was so weird when he attended a wedding is uninvited. Does it sounds fool? .I never have had any grudge on him even he didn’t attend my wedding last time  but being an antisocial person you shouldn’t attend uninvited wedding ceremony. It sound silly when you attend a wedding ceremony where you not being invited no matter how closes the couples to you. 

A friend whom I have known for almost 20 years may have internal problem. I knew him as a clever boy. Obtain an aggregate 8 in SRP during my time considered excellent students. Unfortunately, this friend of mine does not know how to plan his life.
Starting with a family crisis in which he chose to make enemies of his parents and since then I saw him become uncertain. The situation became worse after he lost in love with his girlfriend. After he finished his first degree, he is working with something he supposed to deserve more. I also found out that he can’t leave the country and go anywhere, even as he has been blacklisted as a result of not paying back PTPTN loans. .  What is a life means if you have volatile relationship with parents, unmarried, no properties and the only thing you have is just a bike. I couldn’t imagine myself in his shoe if being ignored by the family, no properties, no traveling and unmarried. At least, in their mid 30s having a girlfriend put colors in your life