Thursday, May 17, 2012

peace of mind

Tonight is very quiet and calm and do some writing is just at the correct time. Everyone else was asleep. Yasmin was the earliest, followed by his mother and most recently Shahnaz. I'm still not sleeping. Maybe because it's a bit hot tonight. The global warming impact recently may lead to a lot of compounding process stopped .No matter how the night was calm and I did not rumple my head.
 After facing the boss at the lunch time today I've been feeling very relieved because I confess everything I can see tears and motherly on her side. Even though I'm also worried about Zareene’s housing loan I still have not approved, but the peace of mind after facing the reality is quite frankly fun. Maybe I should do that along time ago for this or maybe this day was destined I dare to face. Is not before this I was a dare? Exposure in an open and confession with reality as it is advised by an old man at the office for me to make of it used to be. It’s better late than never and born as emotionally, I always pretend my ego which is wrong. I should change my attitude. I am positive charged now