Thursday, May 10, 2012

The windfall

Yesterday was a tiring day. Begin the day driving to IJN for Shahnaz’s routine checkup then having lunch at MZ, one of the most favorite Kelantan cuisine spots in town. I drove to Affine Bank to check whether the money of Felda’s windfall is in the account and yet it’s not.

Felda’s windfall, according to what had been reported in all headlines, each of the family would be getting RM 15 000 including of family leader, the wife and the second generation. There are five members in my family so that each of us will be getting RM 1000 but that’s not my intention. What is one thousand in the year of 2012? My preference is if I being offered for the pink form then it would be better.

At last Felda will be listed to the main board without KPF. As many settlers concern that KPF is the main funder for the Felda’s business all this while but it being dropped after the five injunctions made by settlers in Pahang. The convention organized by ANAK (aka Felda Pas members) seems some facts, rhetoric and fact’s doctored. Few inputs are acceptable but more than that just to get the political mileage.

After the windfall news being announced by the PM, I saw Mazlan Alliman made another petition to topple the idea of the board listing but everyone knew it just too late. It is happened and seems like most of settlers are happy with idea.

As one of the beneficiaries of the windfall I intent that half of my share should be donated to my sister, who is divorcee, well anyway she is suffering from divorce